PLEASE HELP, I need a reccomendation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP, I need a reccomendation.

I HATE YAHOO MAIL, even with inbox messages it makes me type in those so called anti-spam letters and numbers.....on normal email. What's worse is that I actually pay for it through SBC. I can never get outlook express to work properly because SBC blocks certain ports and getting them to help you is a waste of time. Can anyone please recommend another program? I will pay for it, however much it costs. I shouldn't have tip toe in a straight jacket while i'm in my inbox just to read and send normal mail. Thanks for any help.

WG

Elevate Your Music
    HipHopTraxx
    Blue Diamond Marketing

Re: PLEASE HELP, I need a reccomendation.

Originally posted by wgreene
    I HATE YAHOO MAIL, even with inbox messages it makes me type in those so called anti-spam letters and numbers.....on normal email. What's worse is that I actually pay for it through SBC. I can never get outlook express to work properly because SBC blocks certain ports and getting them to help you is a waste of time. Can anyone please recommend another program? I will pay for it, however much it costs. I shouldn't have tip toe in a straight jacket while i'm in my inbox just to read and send normal mail. Thanks for any help.

WG
    DITTO! You have my sympathy and understanding. Hope someone comes up with a solution for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

wgreene,

I have had lots of luck with Gmail by Google. I will gladly send you an invite if you want one. Simply go to my website and use the Contact form and send me your e-mail. Gmail is free.

Alternatively- you have still have the free mail with your site (Horde/Squirrel mail).

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy, I will try gmail. It just ridiculous that even when you pay for a service your inconvenienced by your service provider, it's just crazy I tell ya but appreciate the advice. I was hoping to find online an email program that I could buy and install? Any suggestions here? Thanks!

Elevate Your Music
        HipHopTraxx
        Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          DITTO! You have my sympathy and understanding. Hope someone comes up with a solution for you.
          Wilson loves sympathy but would love an easier way to utilize email these days but for now I'll just take the sympathy. Thanks girlonthehill!

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
          HipHopTraxx
          Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Working...
          X