Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I am creating a template for a site and wondering what a good height/width would be to fill up a page. Anyone help?

Re: Help Please

Originally posted by JohnSmith
    I am creating a template for a site and wondering what a good height/width would be to fill up a page. Anyone help?
    800px wide and centred is the ultimate as it will appear pleasing to every viewer. The length is your call and depends on how much you want to include on your pages. The standard screen size is 800 x 600, if that helps at all, but that won't let you scroll downards.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks that is what I needed

Comment

hello from Turkey well i searched to send mail to somebody for helping me but all administrators are disabled for the communication by mail i am afraid if i get website from voda host and if i have problems who will help me...well i downloaded the builder program and i designed my site but first of all i want to put 70 photos in web site but i want them to be larger by clicking on them .well i also can buy host in Turkey because my friends tell me that may be i will have problem buyin a host from abroad i want to improve that they are wrong but now i am not sure.and another question;buying a host every month we pay 9 dollar if we forget to pay every month do you get the money from my credit card automatickly? well i do not have any information about creating a website also the codes asp ecc i just wanted to try but it means i need a great help...

Comment

Hello to Turkey, Hi janset.

You should of course explore all avenues for your hosting site.

What I have found, is that here at Vodahost, there is allways help at hand.

You may have to wait sometimes and that depends on the time of day or night and where you are in the world.

I am in spain and my host is in america (vodahost) so location does not matter.

What is important is the level of experience and the amount of personal help
          that is available.

Keep reading the various forums here and you will find out for yourself.

Good luck in whatever you decide.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

thank u David well i bought a host from bluevoda we will see together if i can succeed in making my own web ite or not:)
            regards
            janset

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
              Hello to Turkey, Hi janset.

You should of course explore all avenues for your hosting site.

What I have found, is that here at Vodahost, there is allways help at hand.

You may have to wait sometimes and that depends on the time of day or night and where you are in the world.

I am in spain and my host is in america (vodahost) so location does not matter.

What is important is the level of experience and the amount of personal help
              that is available.

Keep reading the various forums here and you will find out for yourself.

Good luck in whatever you decide.
              Hi janset,

welcome to the BV Army.....If you need any help, we are always around.

Hey Brad or vodahost:......being polite always works heh....
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
              X