This is really stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really stupid

What the hell with templates.The tutorial shows a childish video which is good for nothing.i would like to ask if the template box appears on clicking 'from template' then why not there should be a complete template visible.
    The childish help says just use the images given in the so called 'TEMPLATE'
    whereever you want .How silly.Templates are not like this.Templates are integrated into the software and present a complete layout of page which a user can customize according to his needs.This is really riduculous!!

Re: This is really stupid

You are confusing FULL SITE templates which are as you say, with static templates (or themes) which are simply a background image (s) to insert in your page. And when you talk about "Templates integrated in the software" what do you mean?
    And of course, your language is not the appropriate.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: This is really stupid

if you dont like it then dont use it or create a template of your i.e a webpage background then save it and use it for your own needs ? step out of the box and sometimes its all clear
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
      X