This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Details Page

Hi, I have just published, 3 of my website pages, (there are actually 4 pages, I need to get on my website, the 4th, being my contact me page, which I still have some issue's to work out). However, my concern, right now is my details page. On this page, I am suppose to have 2 light boxes, (which I am really fond of) they show, the document,(in full), that I feature. This Details page is also, the Details page, I used on my previous website. As I have been working on this page, previewing it, back and forth, I could not figure out, where, my light boxes, went. These light boxes, are suppose to be under my Thumbnails, on this page, however, the finished page, while viewing does not show them. So then, I started noticing Microsoft Edge, which, so to speak, shows the skeletal of my webpage, I also, started to pay attention to the X's, on Microsoft Edge, which discribe's the details of the Thumbnail images. I decided to just tap one of the X's, and presto !!! there were my original light boxes, with my images, opening up, just the way, I wanted them to open. It is almost like my finished page, is not sticking, to Microsoft Edge, and I am not getting my completed page. Could someone visit my website, and view, The Details, page and tell me how I can fix this ? I am really lost right now, like I said, I liked the way my images, use to open up, I need Microsoft Edge and my page to come together. Please visit my website, at : pammy53.com I will be waiting to hear from someone. Thank You,

Pamela Marquis pammy53.com pammy53p******.com

Re: My Details Page

Hi, DId you copy and paste the old page to the new page? Also, you should resave the images without spaces between words then insert them again as this can cause problems with display of images.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No, I did not copy & paste to the new page, that I remember, however, I just re-inserted the light boxes, & images, went back & reviewed the page using Internet Explorer, and now they are working properly again. Yet, I also, have not re-published the page, as of yet, and I can only hope, that Microsoft Edge & Internet Explorer, will both, agree it is all one page, (so to speak) ha-ha. Thank you, again.

Pamela Marquis pammy53.com

Comment

You're welcome!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X