greek language support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greek language support?

1.Does soholaunch supports greek language?
    2.I go to web managing of my acount and i can choose greek character support .Why not to have greek support to bv?
    I hope someone to answer me ''yes''.
    thank you!!

Re: greek language support?

1. Yes, it supports Greek. Have a look at http://www.southernmarine.info/index.php?pr=Services

That's a test page.
    2. What do you mean greeκ support in BV, you mean Greek Language support ? If yes, for the moment there isn't because BV is not a unicode program. There is a trick, but it requires some work in editing the files in notepad. You must create your page, with all the images etc. and all the text writen in greeklish. Publish the page. Download the html page from your site, and open it in notepad. Change all the text (which at this πoint is just symbols, not Greek) in Greek. Change also the character set (in the meta tags) in "UTF-8". Save the page from "Save As" with the same name, but extension .html . Before saving, choose encoding type "UTF-8". Upload the page on your site using BlueFTP.

It's a bit hard though, it requires some work on your side. Anyway, if you need help in Greek, i'm here for you.
    Last edited by navaldesign; 05-21-2006, 06:27 AM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hard but i'l try.
      Thank you!!!
      Είσαι και ο πρώτος!!!!!!
      Καλημέρα.

Comment

Καλημέρα και σε σένα
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Parakalo!
          Bravo, Gen. Naval! Pouli Kala!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X