The images on my pages don't work right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The images on my pages don't work right

Hi. My website is blueroselingerie.com and I'm Chrissy. I am having problems with my images that I add to my webpages.

When I put the image of the blue roses in my home page, it went to the left of the page exactly where I wanted it.

Then, I wanted to add a different set of roses that I uploaded on the about us page and all of my other pages that I am going to create.

I put it in the same spot as the one on the home page, but on the about us page it stayed in the middle of the top of the page. I wanted it on the left like the one on the home page.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

Re: The images on my pages don't work right

Soho is table driven. It has columns and cells. Maybe you have put your About Us page image in the centre column
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: The images on my pages don't work right

Yes, I did put it in the center and it was in the center. I then put it on the left, and it was still in the center. I put it all over the grid, and it was still in the center. Am I missing something that I am suppose to be doing? I click ok after I add the image. Then I save it, then I preview it. I just don't understand why it does not move when I put it somewhere else on that grid. Can anyone help?
      Thank you
      Chrissy

Comment

Working...
      X