Adding Paypal Button HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Paypal Button HTML

Hi there, just finished creating my site and I need to add a Paypal icon to my homepage in order for viewers to purchase.

Have been to Paypal, and now have a Paypal Logo to add to the site with there HTML code that I have to paste into my site.

Not sure how to do this with Blue Voda, can anyone tell me where I go to do this? so that the Paypal Logo appears and when clicked it takes them to the checkout?

Many thanks,

Re: Adding Paypal Button HTML

yes open a html box left side of control panel in blue voda then paste inside the box the code you copied from pay pal
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thanks! have done that.

In the HTML box do I just enter the code and press ok? or do I select Import aswell?

Also when I preview the page wil lthe Paypal icon show up?

Thanks,

Comment

copy the code from pay pal site then open html box and paste the code in it exit box then size to around the size of a small banner or say the lentgh of half a cigeratte then place the box where you want button to be and yes you will now see that button on the web try to have a look first before publishing to make sure its where you want it
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X