No announcement yet.

ALT text for text links (Fuchsia Trick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALT text for text links (Fuchsia Trick)

Hi there, can't remember which of you gave me help re this last time but I have a slight prob and hope the same person can help me.

When I add a shape of Fuchsia over the text and enter the ALT text and Preview the site, the ALT text appears fine but the hyperlink doesn't work?

Any ideas on how to go about this?

Many thanks,

Re: ALT text for text links (Fuchsia Trick)

It's ok! I forgot that you can't cover the hyperlink with fuchsia colour otherwise the link wont work when you preview.

Is there any way around that? I would like the hyperlink to display the ALT text aswell if possible?

Thanks,

Comment

You must link the fuchsia rectangle, not the text. The ALT text will work.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Why doesn't that color show up?????

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

That's how it has been programmed in BV
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there Navaldesign, I am adding ALT text ok by using he Fuchsia trick you told me last time, but when I go to preview the page, the ALT text shows fine but the underlined text link won't click to the website?

Comment

Ah see what you mean! Done ok now thanks

Comment

Working...
              X