pop up text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up text?

i was wondering ,only because i cant see a simple way to do this, but if you can have a gallery with pics with 3 options as to how its displayed well i would realy love the same but with text? probably is a way to do this i.e a new page uploaded and set it as a pop up but would be nice to do it in a simple manner without having to add aother page
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: pop up text?

If you want comments and descriptions etc. that's the only way. Also you can do the same thing with an I frame instead of a popup. But you have anyway to insert the pics in independent pages
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes thanks naval it was just an idea thats all have a nice day now
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Bye Allstar. Have a nice Sunday
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X