Transferred Domain, paid & registered with vodahost - but no reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferred Domain, paid & registered with vodahost - but no reply

I have transferred my domain name and it is being processed. I have also registered and paid voda to host my site.

Vodahost has not contacted me regarding my site with a password etc to upload.

Are they waiting for the finalization of the transfer before contacting me and providing the necessary information to upload???

Thanks
    Robert

Re: Transferred Domain, paid & registered with vodahost - but no reply

Vodahost will send you an email with your account details as soon as it is setup. This usually takes some hours (up to 24 from the moment of ordering)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

It has been several days since i established the hosting account. They have not even given me the courtesy of a confirmation email, aside from the password etc needed. My credit card has been charged so they have been paid. Do you by chance have a contact at vodahost that i could email to get an update?

Thanks,
      Robert

Comment

Impossible. Just check your spam folder (or jam mail), it will probably be there. If not, submit a support ticket by clicking http://www.support.vodahost.com/
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X