Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help deleting read emails

Hi there, I have made my new email account and it signs in through "horde"

However when I have read the emails I go to click delete but they still sit there, and I just can't seem to get rid of them atall?

Have read the turorials and gone to Options to try and resolve this but still can' just get my webmail emails to delete and dissapear once I have read and clicked delete?

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Cheers,

Re: Help deleting read emails

First select the ones to delete, then press delete
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Also, I know that once I logged out, the next time I logged in, they were gone. Just a thought.

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
      HipHopTraxx
      Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

I have read them and selected delete but when I go back to Mail or Inbox they are still sitting there?

Comment

It

Comment

It comes up with this erroe message:

"Ther was an error deleting messages from the folder "inbox". This is what the server said: [TRYCREATE] Mailbox does not exist.

Comment

Try logging in with SquirrelMail or NeoMail and see if you can delete that way.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hi racefan, how do I do that? it seems to take me to Horde verytime I log in?

Thanks,

Comment

In your Cpanel, click Mail (not Webmail). This will open up a list of all email accounts you have set up. Click 'Read Mail' next to the one you want to open, enter your PW when prompted and you'll have your choice of the three programs.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Sorry racefan, I did as you advised but when I get to read webmail ,it goes to webmail log in and taked me to Horde again? i think i need to somehow change my Horde mail as it seems an awful interface? any ideas on ow I can do this?

Comment

Originally posted by richardjamesh
                      Sorry racefan, I did as you advised but when I get to read webmail ,it goes to webmail log in and taked me to Horde again? i think i need to somehow change my Horde mail as it seems an awful interface? any ideas on ow I can do this?
                      Oops, I left out a step. After clicking Mail, go into Manage/Add/Remove Accounts. Sorry about that.

If you've done this and still have only one option, I'm not sure what to tell you. I'll look into something and answer back shortly.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Racefan, I go to MAIL, Manage/add/Remoce Accounts, when I click on read webmail next to my email account i created it takes me to the password screen n then logs me straight into Horde email. it isnt giving me options to change ?

Comment

Originally posted by richardjamesh
                          Racefan, I go to MAIL, Manage/add/Remoce Accounts, when I click on read webmail next to my email account i created it takes me to the password screen n then logs me straight into Horde email. it isnt giving me options to change ?
                          It looks as though Horde is the only webmail client that comes installed on accounts now. I'd open a support ticket asking if VH can add Neo or Squirrel mail for you. If not, you can upload one yourself, but it's tricky. I'm with you - Horde sucks, basically. You could also use a desktop mail application such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks, what's a ticket and how do I get one?

I can't believe Horde is this bad/ i mean it just wont let me delete and remove read emails? I must be dojng something wrong?

Comment

http://support.vodahost.com/
                              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X