need help with web builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with web builder

there are few features i am not how to use them, is ther user guide i can print or read according to features on the web builder?

Re: need help with web builder

You should watch the tutorials which are available here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Also please consult the various sections of this forum. Every single conceivable question has been asked and answered a multitude of times.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Gen. Race beat me again!
        http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm is also a good starting place.

(You've got to learn to depend on your NCO's, General...)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Here is some ealier suggestions that may offer some support:

There a lot of ways to set up a winning website, and a lot of support and assistance to get you where you want to be. You need only take a few simple steps to begin:
          A. If you haven't already done so, download the current version of "Blue Voda Website Builder" onto your computer, available here.

B. Before you begin using this awesome tool, watch the tutorials available here, and watch them again!

c. Start using Blue Voda to create your website....it's easy to design one just the way you want it to be, and is easily changed if you decide! Nothing is permanent in Blue Voda - even after you actually publish - and so simple to update that you will be surprised.

D. You can wait until you are ready to publish your website, if you prefer, but will need to open your account with Vodahost to actually publish a website created in Blue Voda. It is inexpensive, and vastly superior to anything else out on the market, so relax.

E. If you are in doubt or are having trouble with any aspect of your progress or in using Blue Voda, come back to the forums to seek advice on the details of refinement.....we've all had our challenges!

F. If you are still finding that you need help (now that you are a Voda client and have a website 'plan' to implement), take advantage of Voda Bids - the online web-building marketplace offered free to Voda clients. Here you will find both freelance and professional help to get you the help you seek, usually at surprisingly great values, all based on your budget. (If you have no idea what to establish for a budget, post your "job" and sit back and watch what is bid to do your work.) Remember, you only pay for work done after you are pleased with the results, so you aren't stuck in any way.

One of the best features of being a Voda customer is the vast bank of knowledge available to you in these forums, 24/7, from actual Voda clients who offer their experience, all freely!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            Gen. Race beat me again!
            http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm is also a good starting place.

(You've got to learn to depend on your NCO's, General...)
            Sergeant Major, the last time I relied on NCO's, I got quoted as saying I like chocolate pudding on hot dogs! Would YOU rely on that kind of support??
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Point taken, Sir.

Comment

Working...
              X