SohoLaunch and BlueVoda Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SohoLaunch and BlueVoda Pages

Can I build a page in Blue Voda and upload it as a template to my SohoLaunch website? I don't care for the templates on the site and creating the splash page is a bit clunky.

Thank you

Re: SohoLaunch and BlueVoda Pages

No, you can't. Code created in BV and uploaded in Soho can only be inserted as Custom Html, and will "cover" anything that is under it.
    Soho templates are simply a set of images, some center ones and some resizable at the left and right side, to cover the blank spaces of the screen.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

General??
      So, if a BV design is treated as an image in Soho, must it "fit" exactly into a table to create a new 'template' of sorts? And, does this predicate allowing space for the cart to display...or is that governed by rules that can be customized in Soho?

(I got an account today to try out my hand in Soho for a 'lesser' site of my own...)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

If you want to have kind of template for soho built in BV, you must first create a blank template in Soho, using the template builder, and then insert (as a header) what you have built in BV. Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/soh...html#post37209

and http://www.southernmarine.info/index.php?pr=Clients

Soho tables are resizable, which means that the bigger (in dimensions) the code that will be uploaded, is, the bigger the cells of the Soho cells will become
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for the nudge.

So, there are some scalability issues, and rigid anchors....hmmm.
          I will do the homework Sir!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X