why the domain tansfer is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the domain tansfer is not working

Hi, after reading how to transfer from VodaHost LT. General's article, i get to the 4th step. which takes me to the customer support help desk. from there i am not sure what i should do, becasue i do not see any place taht says transfer start from here, i tried to select donain names/tranfers - next page it took me leave a comment.????????????? thanks.
    i already signed up on VodaHost Domain site....

Re: why the domain tansfer is not working

After the creation of your Vodahost domains account (which is entirely different form your Vodahost account), go again in the www.vodahostdomains.com homepage. Under the menubar, there is a link "Quick Transfers". Click there and follow the instructions.

Or, since you are entitled to ONE free domain transferr, submit a support ticket, giving full details (name, Tel number, email, domain name to be transferred, Vodahost ID - it's in the welcome mail you received from Vodahost) and ask for the FREE domainname transfer.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: why the domain tansfer is not working

Transfers are free, please follow the steps, it is very easy. Click the below to
      submit a transfer request.

http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...kets&_a=submit

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X