so much for quick help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so much for quick help

i posted for help few hours earlier, not one reply gives me worries about quick reply vodahost is famous for. i am having trouble working on domain transfer and i thought i could get some assistance, but non so far

Re: so much for quick help

Cal,

Part of the best benefits of the Voda forums is the genuineness available to you from fellow customers using the same tools, utilities, and knowledge that is so abundant in this community.

Part of developing success online is developing the skills that you need to perservere when forging your vision into a reality. Essential to this development is doing what is your part to do, and to do it with diligence. In this way, you will always be singularly proud of your achievements, knowing that is was your efforts and ideas coming together to make something for all to see.

Just about any question you might pose, or issue your discover will be addressed within the appropriate resources made so available to you.

Start by watching the specific tutorials, and watch them again. Seriously. Plan to watch them a few times until you become familiar with the processes that are repeated throught the Voda technologies. Start here to view the tutorials that will help you step-by-step.

When you find a need for more specific answeres, you will surely be able to locate them in the Forums. Everyone asks the same questions, and gets the answer they need when working within Vodahost. Please make the effort to search within the Forum, and even to drill beyond the most current threads until you find one that meets your requirements! It might be a few pages back, but you will find it!

Part of the wonderful success of Vodahost is not just the free Blue Voda website development tool, the great utilities included with every account, and the exhaustive support available 24/7, it is because the opportunity to be self-defining is honored. It's up to you - it's your choice how far you want to go. Don't be discouraged with the results of not being rescued on a timely basis. Reach out, and you will get a hand!

Good Luck!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. California
      i posted for help few hours earlier, not one reply gives me worries about quick reply vodahost is famous for. i am having trouble working on domain transfer and i thought i could get some assistance, but non so far
      Please find your answers in the other two threads you have posted on the same topic.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i was following the instruction posted by Sticky title Free Domain Trasfer, if you follow his way on 5 step it you end up in E/R for Voda. i found where the transfer button was, it is lited on vodahostdomain page on the left side at the bottom. so thanks finally transfer was complete in process. question - you mentioned 24/7 help, are you talking about community pages or does voda have its own assistance dept. he can reach to get assistance....

Comment

sorry, it is the 4 step that he mentioned to click on to domain transfer in his posting...

Comment

Support is 24/7 by the VodaHost support team. Of course also our community is present 24/7 because it is spread all over the world. But please consider that Vodahost has some 15000 customers, and receives more than 1200 support tickets a day, many of them multiple (2-3 or more questions/answers per ticket) so some times answers can delay a little.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X