My Online Gaming Site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Online Gaming Site.

Little hobby of mine, I do all the custom C#scripting for this online game and when we moved here to BV, I had to learn web design, php, html, mysql, databases, ODBC, ftp, flash and email, plus still learning. But alot of my new knowledge comes from the great help recieved here, great community and a great Host, Thanks.

www.dragonsofpern3.com

GD13,

sry GD I couldn't get your site to open for me
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog
      sry GD I couldn't get your site to open for me

Thanks for the feedback, Just so I know how others see it so I can fix it if its on my end. What came up when you went to the site?

I have flash on my index page so you'll need flash player to watch it, but you don't need it to view the rest of the web site so makes me wonder if this problems still exsists? and is it isolated to you or the general community as everything to me works fine. Thanks again for your input, great to get feedback to fix bugs.

GD13,

Comment

Hi the flash played no problem, very cool, how ever couldn't get the rest of the site to load , 7 items left to load, I think they must be menu button or something

Comment

Hi the flash played no problem, very cool, how ever couldn't get the rest of the site to load , 7 items left to load, I think they must be menu button or something

I'll look into this and maybe even redo the page to make sure its clean of errors.

Thanks for your reply and feedback.

GD13,

Comment

Main site page redone, could you please check and let me know if that did it, also I have a question, Would one of the buttons being pointed at a php page cause a problem?

GD13,

Comment

I still couldn't get the last remaining 8 items(button on the botton I think) to open/show

Could be problem my end, have some else check it out just in case..Love Flash Files!!!

Did you do them...if so how?

Comment

I still couldn't get the last remaining 8 items(button on the botton I think) to open/show

Could be problem my end, have some else check it out just in case..Love Flash Files!!!

Did you do them...if so how?
                I added a new index page to skip that page for anyone that has browser problems, I tested it with alot of users and you seem to be the only one so far having problems with that page =\

The flash movie I made in xp movie maker, its a standard file in xp home in your programs with pc paint. Then I used this flash coversion tool that I got for 30 bucks called sothink flash video encoder and coverted my files so I could use on the web site.

GD13,

Comment

I like how you took the movies off of the first page, its more dial-up friendly.
                  ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
                  X