more information please

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Darrell and I are working on the same site in two different locations. I created a template page for the site at my location and FTP'd the file and all necessary logo' and such to the Voda server. He picked up the template from there. He created a page for the site and went to save it, but it wouldn't let him - saying something about referring back to my file path.

Neither of us are really overly computer heads - we can figure things out eventually but only after a lot of trial and error.

Our main problem is working on the same site in two different locations and making files availalabe for both of us to work on.

HELP>

Comment

Although it's not very clear what you are talking about, it looks to me like you have different My Documents folders and this is what is causing the problems.
        Please read this thread for more information how to solve this issue:
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=637

Pay special attention to post of 06-20-2005, 09:55 AM for a workaround.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Pablo
          Darrell and I still can't get it to work that both of us can work on the site while at different computers. We are def not advanced users and am having difficulties with some of the fixes decribed in the previous post that you sent.

It is imperative that we be able to both work on the site. Is there a chance that we might be able to schedule a conference call so that we might be able to be walked through any necessary steps so we can get this problem resolved.
          Thanks.
          Brad

Comment

Try making sure the BlueVoda directories are in the same place on both computers.

Just a thought.
            ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
            X