couple of problems hyperlinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of problems hyperlinking

I've watched, re-watched and watched again the tutorials on hyperlinking although I thought I had them all sorted.
    There are just a couple of pages that aren't linking with the others and I can't see why noy.
    Everything was working fine until the other night when I was making a few changes and some pages weren't saving so I had to re-name them ( I added 1 on to the end of the original name) and they saved, unfortunately some of my old pages are keep popping up and I haven't worked out how to delete them yet but thats another days problem.
    Sorry for rambling but something in there may be relevant.
    The two pages i am having problems with are special offers & contact me.
    If any one could take a look or come up with sugestions I'd be very grateful.
    www.top-2-toe.com

Re: couple of problems hyperlinking

I'm still having problems with these two pages, can anyone help please.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell
      I'm still having problems with these two pages, can anyone help please.
      Hiya.

The reasons for this sort of problem are usually, sorry to say, user error. You need to check:
      your spellings;
      your hypens (-) and underscores (_);
      capital and lower case letters;
      also that you are publishing to the correct directory.

I know it's a bind but it usually always is a tiny error with one of the above.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Your special offers page is ok. Could not find the contactpage1.html . Most probably it's as Amanda said above
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I've got the special offers page sorted, hooray, but I was just wondering would the contacts page not work because I am still fiddling about trying to get my contact form working? Would I have to change anything on the hyperlink where it gives you the option as to what type of link it is, e.e. http, mailto, ftp etc.

Comment

The link to your contact page is: http://top-2-toe.com/contactpage1.html

which would be correct if indeed your contact page was called "contactpage1" . It would seem that either your contact page is saved under some different name, (maybe a space, an undersore or something else missing) or you have saved it in some other folder on your site, as Amanda has already said above.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X