Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to integrate an inline frame into a form

Hello,

I know how to put a form together but what I want to do is include an inline frame with an end user's license agreement, then have the "yes I agree" button required and then forwarded to another page. There is probably a simple way to do this since I don't need anything to post or interact with a script.

Thanks for any help.

Elevate Your Music
    HipHopTraxx
    Blue Diamond Marketing

Re: How to integrate an inline frame into a form

Make, size and place your frame. Set up the page that will carry the text you want to put into your frame - remember to put you text top left of the page. Then use > insert > form > advanced button as your accept button. Go to it's properties and make it an on click button and set the URL to where you want to navigate to.

I hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It might be easier to just use textarea. Since you want to require the box be checked your going to have to use php for that anyway... so you can just use some code like this

<textarea><? require_once("eula.html"); ?></textarea>
      <input type="checkbox" name="agree" value="TRUE" />

<?
      if($_POST['agree'] == "TRUE")
      {
      echo "Terms Agreed To"
      }
      else
      {
      echo "Terms Not Agreed To"
      }
      ?>

Now I don't use BV.. but I would think you can make a textarea with it... and that you can set the value of that textarea to "<? require_once("eula.html"); ?>"... eula.html being the page with all the terms (or you can just copy and paste the terms as the value)

Both of these ways will work.. both will acknowledge that your users had the chance to read the EULA... my way just has the visual of a required checkbox...

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I would even make it simpler: They have to agree to the EULA to go on, correct? So just put a text link in the next pages, such us "By Using this Service I confirm that I have read and agree with the End User's Licence Agreement" linking the underlined text to your EULA page. Legally you are OK, and you don't need to do any form at all. Just create the EULA page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X