wishes for future versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wishes for future versions

I would really like to see in a future version the ability to copy & paste from one page to another keeping the pasted object, image or whatever in the same place on the page it was copied from, this certainly would help make the pages uniform.

I would like to see the ability to link page to page rather than have to enter the entire http (Example) you have 7 pages in a catagory it would be nice to link page 1 to page 2 page 2 to page 3 etc.

I would like to see a shopping cart function that is easy to use, I am a novice and don't understand php, asp, scripts etc. It would be nice to have the ability to have a easy and simple shopping cart function for novices like me.

thanks for the time.
    mrl51
    thank you, mrl51

I encountered the copy and paste idea. I find myself flipping back and forth trying to get it placed in the same spot. It would be a nice addition to BlueVoda.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

When designing the Copy/Paste feature we thought about your idea, but we choose to go for the paste at current cursor position instead.

You can already link to pagenames instead of entering the full URL.
      Just enter page1.html or ./page1.html
      You can even select another bvp file (from the same folder) using browse for file and BlueVoda will automatically change it to the correct URL for you.
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
      X