Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Text custom color text brought in white box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text custom color text brought in white box?

Any help solving this mystery would be greatly appreciated! I added text to my site (with the text button) and then gave it a custom color with a very light tint. In the BV web builder it appear on my solid background as a large word in a faint tint, sort of a background graphic. I added text again which is my content for the page. SO, when I went to the browser to excitedly see the fruits of my labors, there is a large white box around the type that I customized. The content type which I added in the same way but did not change, appears normal, ie type on a solid color background. I have not published this yet so I don't know how to help you see it. Thank you!

Re: Text custom color text brought in white box?

You added background colour to your text, that's why this happens. In BV, select and highlight the problematic text, and while it is highlighted, click on the text background icon (in the text toolbar) and click on "Reset"
    To colour your text highlight it again, and make sute to select the TEXT colour tool (just beside the text background colour icon)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Text custom color text brought in white box?

You are BRILLIANT!

Thank you so much! I could not be doing what I am without the help that you and others provide so willingly to newbies like me. When I think about it, it makes me laugh that someone with my skill level is actually building what I think will be a darn fine website!

On to my next challenge... :)

Comment

Working...
      X