Want to Upgrade My Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Upgrade My Package

I have very old package from vodahost. now i want to upgrade my old package to the package now u r offering... so, what i should do?
    King of The Forums

Re: Want to Upgrade My Package

What do you mean you have an old package? do you already have a VodaHost account? If yes, please provide some details. If your account is closed because you had not renewed it, you must purchase a new account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i already have an old account and it is active. www.virtualborn.com . i want to upgrade my account to the package u r offering now.
      King of The Forums

Comment

Im 99% sure that whenever vodahost upgrades their package, everyone who has registered up to that points gets the same upgrade. Meaning if 2 years ago you signed up for a 2000mb disk space/10 gig bandwidth, it will have automatically been upgraded to the 12 gig disk space/300 gig bandwidth there is now.

Correct me if im wrong though...

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Watdaflip is absolutely correct.

And i'm pleased to say that Watdaflip says always few, but substantial words. Thanks
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I think my bandwidth is ok.. but not sure.. coz i dont know how to check the total bandwidth that u have given. and my diskspace is still 6GB. i dont know why? please tell me how to upgrade my account to 12GB account.
            King of The Forums

Comment

Everybody is on 12GB's. It might say 6 GB in your control panel, but as soon as you
              hit the 6 GB the server wiil auto give you another 6 GB.

If you have and it has not, please submit a support ticket and we will
              take care of it asap.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok... thanks Major General I love vodahost
                King of The Forums

Comment

kalimera file navaldesign
                  I need your opinion.
                  I am Dim from athens.I had problems with Bluevoda about greek characters (if you remember me)
                  My site www.inter-home-work.net
                  Thank you!

Comment

Hi Dimitri,
                    yes, i visited your site. You've done an amazig amount of work in just a few days. You might want to change the font in your homepage, this one seems a bit old fashioned. The inner pages need a bit of finetuning, but you are just on the right way. Go on and good luck with your affilates site!
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X