Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form reporting

Navaldesign or other form happy person-

Please point me in the right direction on this. Would like to have person fill out form and when they click submit- it will do calculations on the inputs and then results are displayed in another form on another webpage.

I have seen it done similarly like in mortgage calculators.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Form reporting

www.w3schools.com has a list of different fuctions (how to multiply, divide, remainders... greater than, less then, etc..)
    www.codewalkers.com and www.phpfreak.com are good resources as well as www.php.net (but ive found its doesn't always help)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Watdaflip,

Thanks for the references. I shall scour them to see what they offer.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

No problem, sorry i can't be of more help, its kind of hard to give a specific link on how to do specific things... if you have any problems with it just post and ill help if i can

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Try this very affordable script
          http://phpforms.net/index.html
          To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

Working...
          X