Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop down menu question

Hi support team:
    I just signed up for your service and know that I can create a great site. I have watched both the Drop Down Menu and Navigation bar tutorials. What I want to be able to do though is click on a navigation button, e.g. View Gallery and be able to list submenus. In essence combine the drop down feature with the main navigation buttons. How do I do that? Right now they are separate, with links established. It's probably really obvious, but right now I'm clueless.

Is there anyway to increase the size of the navigation button graphic itself. I am using a couple of your zip. files. They look great just need to be a bit longer in length. Any thoughts on how I can alter them.

Thanks for your help,
    Dween Bean

Re: Drop down menu question

Not sure about the drop down menus but check out this link for help and advice on editing or making your own buttons: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-nav-bar.html

It's by NavalDesign and it's very good and easy to follow.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Girlonthehill:
      Thanks for your help on the graphics resize options. I went into Photoshop and resized mine. Now they fit the words that go on top of them.

Can you refer me to someone who can answer my drop down menu question?
      I like the rollover features that I created with the Main Navigation Buttons, just need to have drop downs added to couple of them. Any help from this forum would be greatly appreciated.
      Dween Bean

Comment

It can't be done in BV. You must use some DHTML or Flash menu builder and import the code in BV. Try this: http://www.amarasoftware.com/flash-menu-builder.htm
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X