This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Existing Dreamweaver site

I have a basic site that was built with Dreamweaver. Can I use Blue Voda to revise it?

Re: Existing Dreamweaver site

You can Import the Dreamweaver html pages (from Open, New Page, From existing html page), but some of the features will be modified or completely ignored. Hyperlinking styles also don't allways work. But a great part of the work will be there. Remember that once done, BV will only save the pages in .bvp format, not html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

does blue voda work with ***** mac os x 10.3?

Comment

[QUOTE=maureen.J]Does blue voda work with ***** mac os x 10.3 or is it limited to microsoft applicaton system?

Comment

[QUOTE=maureen.J]
          Originally posted by maureen.J
          Does blue voda work with ***** mac os x 10.3 or is it limited to microsoft applicaton system?

Comment

ok i will

Comment

BlueVoda will work on Macs only with a Windows simulator
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X