X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i tried to put the logo of bluevoda but it didin t work

anybodey can explain me how can put the logo of BV?thx

Re: i tried to put the logo of bluevoda but it didin t work

Have you signed up to become an affiliate yet? If so, login to your affiliate account HERE

Once you have done, under Affiliate Marketing you have access to banners, and other links for your web page. All you have to do is enter the code inside a html box in BV. When you publish the logo/banner will show up with your Affiliate ID embedded inside.

If you haven't signed up to be an Affiliate, it's absolutely FREE and pays you up to $65 per sale. If you still have questions, please post back.

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
    HipHopTraxx
    Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

thanx for your help Wilson

Comment

Hello, I tried to do the logo thing and it will not work for me! I have tried it with notepad and blue Voda, now I just will write it on my screen, could you give me some help and give me a little more details on how to get html into soholanuch from anywhere I can't seem to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jseyles
          Hello, I tried to do the logo thing and it will not work for me! I have tried it with notepad and blue Voda, now I just will write it on my screen, could you give me some help and give me a little more details on how to get html into soholanuch from anywhere I can't seem to get it.
          Totally wrong Forum for this post. In the future, please post your request in the Forum best suited to receive a prompt and specific reply.

Please decribe in detail what you are trying to do and what problem you are experiencing.
          If you are trying to swap images in Soholaunch, have you reviewed the Tutorials yet? Have you done a simple Search in the Soholaunch Forum (here at VodaTalk) yet?
          This is a common task, and there are a lot of threads that deal with this in detail.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X