Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you ready to look at my site?vamos:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you ready to look at my site?vamos:)

i wait your comments
    www.janset.org

Re: are you ready to look at my site?vamos:)

You have done a lot of work, it all looks very nice. Some of the photos look a little blurred though. Maybe my eyes, it Friday. LOL Thank god.
    Good job
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Janset,

Nice picutes and beautiful jewelery. Are you going to sell it? Just curious. Good work!

Wilson

Elevate Your Music
      HipHopTraxx
      Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

thanks for your comments:) yep i sell them to italy and also in Turkey

Comment

Is this a commerce site, or a showcase site?

If you are selling items shown, I could find nowhere any instance to proceed with an inquiry let alone process a purchase! Granted, you have a lot of items pictured (do they align on the bottom edge, or left, as they seem either cropped different sizes or not aligned), but no descriptions about materials, size, prices, etc. are available to really know what is being pictured. Wouldn't you want visitors to be able to appreciate your offering all the more, let alone entice them to buy - if they knew what it cost?

If it is a showcase site, and you are displaying styles, past creations, abilities, or whatever, how would I know that? I can only guess what you are all about, since you have no "About Us" content to explain who you are and what you do, let alone any preface information to each "collection."

In the abscence of what I consider critical information, I even surmised that your ".org" might indicate this is a splash site for an organization that might use these creations as a form of therapy, or vocation, if you know what I mean.

Besides the mechanics of your site that are in need of final adjustments, I think you will need to take another look at the logistics, the purpose, and be sure to complete that delivery to visitors. Tell the story, from beginning to end, and the conclusion you form for visitors will benefit you accordingly.

Please don't take this as harsh criticism - I just want you to hear from me what I thought was missing so you could overcome it quickly and end up with another winning Voda website!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

first of all thanks for your comment well i do this as a hobby but i also sell them . first of all i want to say that i made this web site just with tutorials ,i do not have any pc knowledge and i wanted to measure my capacity and after some time i will add informations. and the name of my site "org" seems to you therapy and this is very good because creating a necklace or bracelet ecc are like a therapy for the people! i didn t put the prices and will not put if somebody interests he or she can contact. i will just add the information of the metarials. For me the money comes AFTER art. because of that i didin t put the prices
            Regards
            Janset

Comment

Originally posted by janset
              first of all thanks for your comment well i do this as a hobby but i also sell them . first of all i want to say that i made this web site just with tutorials ,i do not have any pc knowledge and i wanted to measure my capacity and after some time i will add informations. and the name of my site "org" seems to you therapy and this is very good because creating a necklace or bracelet ecc are like a therapy for the people! i didn t put the prices and will not put if somebody interests he or she can contact. i will just add the information of the metarials. For me the money comes AFTER art. because of that i didin t put the prices
              Regards
              Janset
              What you have done yourself, being self-taught is a tremendous achievement, Jan! You have demonstrated that Vodahost really does work, no experience required! A wonderful robust site to show off your beautiful creations.

Here in the US, many community and charity groups use the ".org" to show that they are "not for profit" and have a greater mission. Also, many of these same groups teach crafts or produce goods as a means of selling them to help raise funds for their valuable programs. In some instances, like senior citizens or disadvantaged persons, making craft goods and selling them is considered "vocational therapy" which gives many wonderful benefits that wouldn't be had otherwise. In no way was I implying that this was therapy for you! My goodness, no! If you enjoy making these items (and it shows that you do, and take great pride in your handiwork), you are much better off, for it is important to do what makes you comfortable. I think the language barrier is to blame for any misunderstanding, and I apologize....I should have been more careful, to be as brief and clear as possible.

I look forward to your improvements, and your smile when you finish a website that expresses your love for beauty and fashion the way you prefer it to!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Jan,

Youve made a great start, love the jewelry!..theres a couple of things that i can see that could do with a little teaking...first its quite slow to load so probably your pics need resizing to make them load faster.

The other thing is that you have a big blank space to the left of your pages ..this results in a sideways scroll if you click on my link below, this will take you step by step how to fix it.
                While your doing this move everything over as far to the left of your page as you can.

Well done, your doing great!
                Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

thanks for your advice Linda i will fix them right now

Comment

no no u do not have to apologize vassilli i need every comments .yes you are right about BV because everybody can create own web site without knowledge like me. i was afraid of not doing or making mistake buying a host from abroad but now i am very pleased because the tutorials are the key of the door of your creative world and also the forums because they answer to your porblems as quickly as possible thanks for everybody also thanks who invented BV:)

Comment

I'm just like you, I had no idea how to build a site until I found them. Love your jewelery.
                      Sharon Chajin

Comment

thanks .before getting a host from BV i looked at the web sites from the forums and one of them was yours: www.gladyourgone.com
                        i did not know that it was your yours today i understood from your links.good job

Comment

Hi janset.
                          very nice jewelery, the links work well the neckels page works well. but in some when you click the image you get sent to a hole new window which is a bit off putting. but it's coming on great. well done

Comment

Thanks, I was venting and that is why all BV are welecome to post there devils.
                            Sharon Chajin

Comment

thx for your comments Alien Anonymous, i started to redesign the photos because load slowly
                              www.janset.org

Comment

Working...
                              X