Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh where, oh where, has my website gone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh where, oh where, has my website gone?

I cannot find my published pages.

I have looked through the tutorials and the forums, but all I could discover is that you folks have the patience of Job!

I transfered a domain name to VodaHost a few days ago, www.redeux.net which was supposed to process today. I purchased an additional domain name at VodaHost which is www.wildedgeconservationscience.org. The WildEdge site was further along so I published it first--supposedly successfully. But I can't find it.

I saw the post "Arrggg! Are you trying to search... or to view..." and I am a little afraid I may invoke the same response. I did check things like index, capitol letters, and public folders, but I just don't know where to go from here. Can you help?

Re: Oh where, oh where, has my website gone?

Hi.

I just tried your WildEdge link and your site is there. Have you cleared your cache? Try hitting F5 a few times or holding down the shift key while you hit refresh. That should sort it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh I hope you are still there! I got locked out for a bit :(.

I am taken to a website too, but that is not MY website! I don't know what that is. My website has solid greens and greys background. This one is something about finance, mine is about wildlife and has a picture of a bird on the home page. What are you seeing?

Comment

you need to change the name server/dns of your domain and point to vodahost, right now both of your domain are still pointed to another server. as you can see here and here
        Nyoman

Comment

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy....I don't remember seeing that instruction but I'll go searching. Thanks!

Comment

I feel so stupid, but I cannot figure this out! There doesn't seem to be a place that I have found that will allow me to "point my domain" to Vodahost...actually I bought wildedge from VodaHost...it's it already pointed in the right direction? Where to I go to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by vodayoda
              I feel so stupid, but I cannot figure this out! There doesn't seem to be a place that I have found that will allow me to "point my domain" to Vodahost...actually I bought wildedge from VodaHost...it's it already pointed in the right direction? Where to I go to fix this?
              Did you purchase it through vodahostdomains? If so, view this: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/vd/2.htm It resides at VodaHost, but you still have to point it to the correct name server.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I just looked at the link and it isn't some place that I have seen before (yea, obviously! lol) so this must be the problem. Thanks! Anne

Comment

Working...
                X