Form problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form problems

When I do a form using the video tutorial it just don't work: when I have written something in the boxes and push the sbmit button it opens word as e-maileditor and don't send the answers in my email. Help me please.

Sami

Re: Form problems

Hi Liuhuparta.
    our you useing the script provided in the tutorial, the html php one.

Comment

Sami,

Here is a step-by-step that will help out a lot;
      http://netisopen.com/computer/TF001/T001.html

It is a php mailto method that does not require the user to have their
      Outlook configured- or to have Outlook at all. Post back if you have any questions.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

That looks sooo complicated that I think I only put my e-mail address so visitors can use that... (that form would still be much more useful.)

Comment

Hi Liuhuparta.
          have faith in yourself, but if really can not do it you could send me a template page that you have designed and the email address you want to use, and i will do it for you.

Comment

Sami,

Give it a try. We'll help ya- it really is easy. All you have to do is create one web-page with the form on it and the other with a simply thank-you message- publish and that's it.

Should you choose...... we will be here.

Cheers,

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

The page said something about BV email and stuff, but I have only luukku.com address (I'm Finnish) and I can't afford paying to VH for publishing my site so I publish them somewhere else for free.

And thanks for trying to help dummy.

Comment

No problems. Come on back to VH when you want a web-bulider that is second to none. We always welcome new commers. I hope you find a solution that helps.

Cheers,

Andy
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I of course use BV because it's the best but I publish them somewhere else. And that form doesn't work without registering?

Comment

Correction-

Yes the form will work- you just have to adjust it a little. Like place the php script on note pad and save it as php. The principle of form reporting is no different. You will simply have to adapt it.

Cheers

Andy
                    ** AND YOUR CORRECT- BV IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS WELL AS VODA HOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Stick with the tutorials mate, you wont regret it, i had problems with forms too but stuck with it and now i bang them out left right and centre. It all looks and sounds complicated but it actually isnt, once you have done 1 and it works.
                      www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X