Finding the Free OsCommerce template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the Free OsCommerce template?

I read the thread that every new account comes with a free OsCommerce template installed int cPanel but I cannot locate it.
    Does anyone know where I can get this?

sugarplum

Re: Finding the Free OsCommerce template?

Sugar.....

OSC is a great and wonderful cart, but even more than I can handle. Something about being open-ended like Linux/RedHat, and after viewing the OSC support site with all the "fixes" and thousands of uploads rather put me off....
    (I decided to go the Soho way instead, personally). As it is, unless you are satisfied with the free templates included, you will undoubtedly need to spend a few bucks for some customizing, so in essence, it may not be free after all.
    Read some of the older threads to see the common misconceptions and basic errors to best prepare.....choose your 'game plan' first, including templates, customization costs, flash intros, etc. ...Prepare, prepare, prepare!

To answer you question, though, in your cPanel, at the very bottom is a smiley face called Fantastico. Push it, and install OSC from there.
    Only 1 per account, and only on a fresh, clean, unpublished anything account. If you have an account with anything BV on it, get another one. You'll be very glad you keep it all separate, even if you later send files into the new account as needed. Trust me. READ ALL THE THREADS!
    Good Luck.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I dont think the oscommerce cart is right for me after all, I find it a little frustrating and not worth the time, so I will pursue a different route,
      Thanks so much

sugarplum

Comment

i have just started with soho. and again its not all free from what i can see .. u have 14 days free then u have to pay for it ..... if you are like me .. i think it will take longer then 14 days to figure out how to do the pages properly... the video help is a must ...

Comment

Working...
        X