Taking Soho Acct Offline, Restoring BV Sub-Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Soho Acct Offline, Restoring BV Sub-Site

I just today uninstalled Soho from the account I established to try my hand with for www.TheBlingster.com (a lesser commercial site), since I totally messed up trying to set up a template.

The domain name is actually hosted elsewhere, and yesterday I reset the DNS BACK to the settings I once had published the one page BV site as a sub-domain of another VH account, in hopes of simply maintaining the presence and "look" of the site I want to complete "offline" in Soho. < i edited this in: I CAN see the page if I type in the sub-directory.. www.theblingster.mychoicemall.com but not gernerically>

Problem is, ever time I go to visit the site, I still see the root directory info of the Soho account, not the sub-domain published BV site as I should.
    >> My template designer can see the BV page on his IE (and even sent me a screen shot), but I cannot. Would someone please verify that you can see the one-pager BV site as should be, and not the Soho root directory page as I do? (If you have ever visited the Blingster site, you might need to refresh your browser to view the current page properly)

**If you can see the BV page, what do I need to do so I can see it?
    I've already submitted a ticket...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: Taking Soho Acct Offline, Restoring BV Sub-Site

I get the BV site. I suggest you delete out cache and cookies and reboot your puter - should make it work.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Taking Soho Acct Offline, Restoring BV Sub-Site

Thanks, Beth...I did the Window Wash...probably forgot to restart....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X