Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing background from a photo

Hi,
    this may e a slightly obscure question and not really about blue voda exactly but how do I remove the background from a photo so I have, for example, just the person - without the background? I am using photoshop v 7.0. Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tracy
    Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Re: removing background from a photo

You have to crop the part that you need, then move it on a white space, then save it as gif with transparency
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have Paintshop Pro7 not PS7 but I think it will probably pretty much the same.
      I use the eraser set quite large to get rid of the main background then reduce the size of the eraser to carefully get rid of the fiddly bits around the person. I have done one here as an example. I found the pic on the net somewhere so it is no one that I know.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
      royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

I use Adobe Photoshop CS. If you want, send me the photo and I can do it for you. This is something I do all the time for candy wrappers. As long as it is not a black background with dark hair. That is a little tricky.

I don't feel *** has the same results as PS CS. Just my opinion...
        http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Working...
        X