Healthy-4-less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy-4-less

I've finally gotten this done but my affiliates page is messed up. I'm asking for help in another forum but I'd like to know what everyone thinks of what I've got. I have to be a little restricted because certain things have to point to my main site by requirement.

This is my first attempt to do a site so if it's bad, don't be afraid to say so! Constructive criticism is welcome!

BTW - if racefan20 reads this - are you the same racefan that I see in Pogo? Who else here is a Pogo fan?

Re: Healthy-4-less

What is the site address?
    Affordable Medical Insurance
    Discount Dental Plan
    Washington State Health Insurance
    Temporary Health Insurance
    Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Oops - I was a little nervous -

www.healthy-4-less.com

Comment

just checked it, it loads fast, very easy to navigate, there is only one thing you might want to consider improving, adding page titles to each page. Nice work!

Comment

Looks good to me also, you might want to title the pages.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Your site looks great. Just a few little comments. On your buttons, career opportunity is really tight and barely fits. Don't know if you can resize that or not. When you click on your I'm ready link, it says, Beth Owen welcomes you, etc... Any way of saying Beth Owen with Healthy for Less or something like that, so that the interested buyer, knows they are on the right referral page? Just a thought. Agree with Sharon on titling your pages up in the top title bar area.

You've done very well and I hope the site works well for you! Congratulations on a job well done!
            Cindy
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I'll figure out how to do the titles. I've tried to increase the size of the Career Op link but no luck so I have to work on that some.

I can't amend the corporate site page but there may be a way I can put the Healthy 4 Less on top. I'll figure that out, too!

Thanks again and if there are any more comments, I'm ready

Comment

Working...
              X