Affiliates messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliates messed up

Hi all! I just published my website - www.healthy-4-less.com and the affiliates page isn't working right. I did all of them (Amazon, Ebay, Buy, Half, Travelocity and a few others) the same way - adding their html code into the html box, but if you look only a couple are showing up. The eBay one shows a link I put their using their instructions, but the rest doesn't show.

I don't even what I need to ask so here is exactly what I did. I joined Commission Junction and selected the above companies to affiliate with(except for Amazon which was done directly). Then I went to the links and pulled up each one, selected the html code by the logo I wanted to use and copied it. Then I pasted the code into the VB html box after dbl clicking to open the custom. Ok'd it, saved, and published.

I followed the instructions correctly - or thought I did - so I'm lost.

Re: Affiliates messed up

i can see them all mate, and the links work too !!!!!
    www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

looks ok with me too
      Nyoman

Comment

All the links work here

dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
        Reiki Books

Comment

All coming up ok. They look a bit out of place on the page. IE one over the other.
          Just in case. try holding the control button down & click the refresh.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Very weird - on the computer I used to set up the website I can only see a couple of the links. But if I use my husbands computer I can see them all! Good thing I have two puters in the house.

Is there some step I need to take on mine to get them to work right?

Thanks to all who checked it out for me!

Comment

Working...
            X