e-advertz.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-advertz.com

Hokey, kokey, site is nearly done, would appreciate some constructive feedback as you have all provided to others, so i can start to finish it off. Be picky please peeps.
    www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Re: e-advertz.com

Looks great, you have one link that is not working. (portfolio)
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Great start just a few small issues I came across. Home page third line down optimization spelled wrong. Pricing page E-commerce website section [I]the[I] spelled wrong. Pricing page custom logo design section states click HERE but no link.

Just small details. Nice job on your site.

Comment

all above and i just felt it was not long enough or tht it didnt end quite right on the home page, just my oppinion though so do as you will
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi Blue,

Youve made a good start, I noticed you have a big sideways scroll on every page most space on the left side of the pages and the pages arent centered also like sharon said your portfolio page comes up with page not found.also your site map page is the same ......not much really, nice job

P.S to fix your sideways scroll follow the link below...everything needs to be moved to the left of the page
          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Hello!

Organizational side of site is good: It’s simple (surely some links that don’t work are under construction), but I’ll touch visual side:
            Black text on a white background is the technique when you’re going to make your visitors’ attention to concentrate on the content. Please, look as it’s done on the page
            http://selfpromotion.com/
            As you see, even logo is designed so, that makes the whole page look homogenous: the necessary contrast is between background and text, and that makes visitor to read content concentrated on it, but if you need logo on the top of your page for some visual effect, then the whole page must be of such style somehow.

Regards,
            Mirza.
            my website:
            http://autorestore.gol.ge/index.html

Comment

Hooray for Blue Voda in the UK!

You did a lot of good work, and besides the previously mentioned items, I know you will be "polishing it up" constantly....

I don't know the prescribed legalese on your side of the big blue, but I might suggest all the stipulations and contractural verbage be looked over by a solicitor for correctness and presentability. I might suggest that you be as brief as possible about that (if not leave it out altogether, mentioning that you require an "Agreement" to be executed prior to any work or effort is initiated - delivered with each individual quotation..).

And maybe go one step further (emphasizing the attention to individual needs) by posting minimum pricing only rather than a comparable menu.

It might make it easier to approach each quote with the level of service you present on your website.

Congratulations! I look forward to saying "I remember when..."
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

All of the above....Nice, clean looking site. Good Luck!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thanks. All the links you have mentioned above havent been finished yet. As i said before, its nearly done, but not quite.

As far as the pages scrolling right to left, it seems to be a poplular thing for lincs lady. The site is optimised for 1024x768, not 800 600. It seems fine on my browsers but i will look on another pc to see what you mean. Do you use 800 x 600? Should it all be done for 800 600? i thought nowadays most would use 1024x768 at least.

I have taken on board all of above and will start changing it today. Thanks again.
                  www.hobta.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

Sgt. BN
                    Don't sweat the size/scroll thing too much... it's pretty common to maintain the design element of page width at 800, as this is the setting that every computer comes set "out of the box" so to speak, and it's estimated that less half of world users change the browser settings....especially the dial-up's!

It's so much more important to always set the display to "center" for obvious reasons, which you've done.

** I'd like to have Linda respond to my question though....I've seen that issue forever, and I've never really been able to understand it....
                    ...unless it's a reminder to check "Properties" of the page width before publishing, resetting it to 800 (or thereabouts?)
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

There doesn't seem much to be picky about, it's going to be first rate.

I don't have a problem with optimization!

One tiny thing, I would have preferred something at the bottom of your pages that would have automatically instructed my brain that there was no more to see. I found myself trying to scroll further. Good luck.

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose
                        Thanks. All the links you have mentioned above havent been finished yet. As i said before, its nearly done, but not quite.

As far as the pages scrolling right to left, it seems to be a poplular thing for lincs lady. The site is optimised for 1024x768, not 800 600. It seems fine on my browsers but i will look on another pc to see what you mean. Do you use 800 x 600? Should it all be done for 800 600? i thought nowadays most would use 1024x768 at least.

I have taken on board all of above and will start changing it today. Thanks again.

Blue, Its my pet hate lol ....when i'm browsing the net and I have to sideways scroll I usually move on to the next site ..yes my screen resolution is 800x600 and yes most pages are said to be better set to 800x600 ...though the lengh doesnt matter..its the width :o)

How to Center your page

Comment

professional site, good work! everything functions optimally, I only found one thing that could be improved...."the alignment of the bar menu"

good luck!

Comment

@lincs lady. I have changed the home page (only at the mo) to 800 x 600. Can you check it for me and see how you get on? If you think it is ok will change the rest.

@someone with 1024x768. It looks ok in my browser but it is over to the left of my browser (IE) and it should be in the middle. Can you see if same for you or just me. I have ticked centre in browser on the page properties but doesnt seem to do it.

Thanks in advance.
                            www.hobta.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

Blue

Its absolutely perfect! .... on both Aol and IE well done :o)

How to Center your page

Comment

Working...
                              X