Frist site up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frist site up

Hi there I am new here I just finish my frist site. Please review it any feedback will help.
    Thank you
    Maggie's Enterprise
    Maggie's Gift Shop

Re: Frist site up

Looks good, Mark. The links work, everything loads quickly and it's easy on the eye. You have a few spelling/grammar errors on the home page you should probably look into, but great job overall.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Good looking site that was easy to navigate. Errors on home page that racefan pointed out also appear on about us page...just need a little touch up there. Clicking links on the links page brings up a not found error.

Comment

Hi Mark,

Agree with all of the above also the gift page took a little while to load on my dial up ...but thats it...nice job
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by mark89
          Hi there I am new here I just finish my frist site. Please review it any feedback will help.
          Well done on getting your first site published! You've done a good job. It's neat, tidy and easy to use. I won't repeat what has already been said but if you follow their advice you'll be well on your way! I had no problems with loading times. Good Luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great Site,

You did a great job. If I could just offer 1 suggestion. On Maggies Home Decor page, you might think about cleaning up the bottom of the page a little where all of the logo's are "verisign, ect." It just looks a little crowded. With your secure logos, try placing them near the top of your page somewhere so customers can see them when they first come to the site. In studies, it has been known to increase sales. Other than that, really good. I wish you good luck!

WG

Elevate Your Music
            HipHopTraxx
            Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

I think youdid a great job, love your stuff.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

I don't think your finished yet, I saw a blank page. maybe one of your links wasn't working. When that happened to me it was a typo in the html address. My site isn't finished yet either. Last time I checked it wasn't a race. Again I wonder, do you need a home page link on your home page?
                Also the I-frame would allow you to put up thumnails(more pics) and enlarge them so old men like me can see them better. Old men have money.

Comment

Its one of those websites that loads quickly and is easy to navigate for your first website it seems almost flawless

Comment

<<Brooksman>>

Are you a VodaHost Client??
                    45 posts a day commenting on other's work without any offer to see yours...Hmmm
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Looks good, you have some good content. The problems I see no meta description nor keywords. Also the Title in your source should always come right after your first head tag. The page would look better if it was centered.
                      Just my honest opinion, these are mainly ranking factoring issues. pet121

Comment

Thank you'll for your comments and advice. I have been very busy working my other website and my 40 hour job. My new website is Time Clock it need a hold lot of work but I am getting there. any advice and comment is helpful.

Thank you
                        Marcos Ybarra
                        Thank you
                        Maggie's Enterprise
                        Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

Nice work.. Like Linda, I had a bit of slow page load on the gift page here too... A part from that, the site looks and feels brilliant.

Comment

I notice the slow page load on the Maggie's Gift Shop could it be because all of the pic. are not on voda Host Server.
                            Thank you
                            Maggie's Enterprise
                            Maggie's Gift Shop

Comment

Hi,
                              Looks good and is appealing to the eye. I was interested to look further into it - good navigation. plain and simple but works really well.

Cheers
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X