Help Race help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Race help

lol i had a problem with forum so tried to fix it myself as you prob know i went from the old style which you fixed for me to have nice header etc linkin back to my website to a new one because the text was to small etc etc and i have today had to reinstall the forum from scracth so please p-lease can you help me with the header as before but for this sub silver theme i know its a pain and you must know i realy appreciate it if you do race thanks
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: Help Race help

help bumpety

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
      help bumpety
      You just want a new logo to apply to the sub silver theme, for the logo to link back to your main site, or both?
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

what ever you can vome up with i dont want to be cheeky you see but i think its important to have a link back to site dont you mate? i feel terrible asking but to be honest i had to re-install because i tried to do it mysel lol well i wont go into it thanks race your a pal oh lol and i havnt touched it but its gone side scroll when you veiw a post? cant find where to change this aaaggghhh lol

Comment

I'll get you hooked up soon, my friend.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

How do you like this logo? Be honest, I can redo it. Click here
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

lmao its great realy, you are a good fella cheers race ,sorry to trouble you its my fault for trying to do it myself and some how the file i saved i lost lol well its funny because i know you are probably mad busy with your own stuff, once again cheers see you soon mate

Comment

lmao its great realy, you are a good fella cheers race ,sorry to trouble you its my fault for trying to do it myself and some how the file i saved i lost lol well its funny because i know you are probably mad busy with your own stuff, once again cheers see you soon mate
                Funny thing is that I did it before I saw you'd made it your avatar. lol Seriously, it doesn't require much effort to change this stuff, so if you want something different, just say so. I'll also be sending you a new overall_header.tpl file to solve that link issue.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

thanks pal realy appreciate this and i wont mess with it this time , tried the forum for phpbb but realy struggled to find and make sense so i did try lol, gary@allstarfaces.com

Comment

thanks pal realy appreciate this and i wont mess with it this time , tried the forum for phpbb but realy struggled to find and make sense so i did try lol, gary@allstarfaces.com
                    No, no, no. Mess with it all you like - that's the only way you'll get better at this stuff. Just always remember to make copies of all files before you try to edit them.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Okay, take a peek and let me know if you're happy with the way it looks and works. If you are, I'll get it in the mail.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

lol its so good , you are without doubt my hero lol, cheers race your a good en mate

Comment

Here are your files. overall_header goes in templates/subsilver and logo_phpBB goes in templates/subsilver/images.

http://www.daysofblunder.com/allstar.zip
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

im actualy gigling to myself here lol like a big kid, thankss for that mate god you make it seem so easy. thanks a gain mate for taking the time out ot help others

Comment

im actualy gigling to myself here lol like a big kid, thankss for that mate god you make it seem so easy. thanks a gain mate for taking the time out ot help others
                              I've said it before and I'll say it again (but mean it this time, lol), I'm happy to help anytime I can. Glad you like it.
                              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X