publishing addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing addon

i have purchased and i think successfully added a new domain name to my account i m unable to publish any new pages do i publish on the same ipserver as my original site. i have downloaded the updated bluevoda no luck tho! my server ip wasnt sent in the billing info of my new domain how do i find it? are new domains published using username and password of original account or the one created in addons?

Re: publishing addon

Originally posted by earthworks
    i have purchased and i think successfully added a new domain name to my account i m unable to publish any new pages do i publish on the same ipserver as my original site. i have downloaded the updated bluevoda no luck tho! my server ip wasnt sent in the billing info of my new domain how do i find it? are new domains published using username and password of original account or the one created in addons?
    If you did not buy your new domain name from VH then you will have to point your DNS to the VodaHost servers. Also note that if you do have to do this that it can take up to 72 hours for the changes to propogate throughout the www.

You fill find helpful tutorials on pointing DNS in the help and tutorials section. (see link below).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i did buy it from blue voda my original site is earthworkscards.co.uk and i have purchased templikalendae.com i sent in a support ticket and he reply told me i could add new domain which i did its publishing i have a prob with. i dont know which ip server to use or which username i should be putting in

Comment

Originally posted by earthworks
        i did buy it from blue voda my original site is earthworkscards.co.uk and i have purchased templikalendae.com i sent in a support ticket and he reply told me i could add new domain which i did its publishing i have a prob with. i dont know which ip server to use or which username i should be putting in
        Ass an add-on you will be publishing to exactly the Ip address - as you are publishing to the same 'account'. What is different is the path or folder.

When you go to publish - all info should remain the same as when you publish to your initial site EXCEPT the folder which in your case should be

public.html/templikalendae

Okay? I hope that helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Earthworks,

have you looked at the tutorial for add on domain names yet, that make it clear what you need to do,

cheers

dave
          Dave

Law of Attraction Books
          Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
          Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
          X