Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

images not uploading, text not centering!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images not uploading, text not centering!

Is there a way to get blue voda to publish the pictures too? Or do I have to manually do that? I made a navigation bar, but don't know where the pictures where stored on my computer to upload.

Also my text will not center... It looks fine in bluevoda, but when I publish everything shifts left justified.

text moving

Yeah, I'm having the same trouble with the text moving left in publish
    mode. I've asked the same question about it. Maybe this BlueVoda is
    a beta thing.

Comment

In all fairness, ***** did try to call and help with the problem (Nice message by the way) However, I'm only around my work computer 12am - 8am most days. Was asleep when you called, if you could try and explain on the ticket that would be great, otherwise I will try to do my best to figure it out!

Comment

Pics not showing

Greetings

We had small problem with the picture publisher. We have fixed this bug. If you have installed BlueVoda Prior to April 15, 2005 please uninstall it and install the updated version from the url below.

Don’t worry none of your files will be deleted during the uninstall process. This new version resolves the picture publishing issue.

Also please make sure that you have Java Virtual machine from Sun Microsystems installed on your computer. It is a free download. If you do not have it or if you are not sure if you have it please click on the url below.

Keep me posted. We are trying to Make BV the best it can be!

PS. I have credit all of you with an extra months free hosting. Thanks for your support :D

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok, that fixed the pictures, however the type is still not centering when I set it to. I have gotten around the problem by adding html tags to the elements I want centered. Was just wondering if it's just another bug in the BVoda??

Comment

text not centering

Yes, it is..It happens on 1 in 1000 downloads, which makes it the worse type of bug, a "Random Bug" That is very difficult and nearly impossible to reproduce in lab tests.

But we are working on it very hard, Thank you for your input. I appriciate any and all comments. Especially about bugs. :D

Comment

text won't center in browser

Have downloaded the latest version (today, April 1 but still have a problem in text not centering when viewed in browser.

Comment

Text not centering

can you publish a page so i can look at it

***** :D

Comment

All of my pages still don't center, I fix it by adding the
                  Code:
                  <center>
                  tag in the item HTML properties in BVODA.

Comment

Working...
                  X