No announcement yet.

Sorry, yet MORE help needed over here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, yet MORE help needed over here!

Hi yet again :)

I have been trying to create my first form in BlueVoda. I have watched both BV tutorials many times and have done everything it has told me, yet when I view my page in Preview mode and enter some data, I click submit and my default email client opens (as I think it should). The problem is, the email address I set the form to send the data to appears in the 'send to' field but there is no information to send!!!

I don't understand why it is doing this as I have deleted and reconstructed the form many times. I hope someone out there could help me as my website relies on these short forms on every page so my users can post their thoughts.

Sorry but I can't post a URL as I have not yet published my site.

Thanks for any help.

Ben Langlois.

PS: I have read (I think it's Andy's) web page at http://netisopen.com/computer/TF001/T001.html and was wondering if I used this method I could link all my forms to the same 'Thank you' page or would I have to make a different 'Thank you' page for each form?

Sorry if this has all got a bit confusing and thanks again!

Re: Sorry, yet MORE help needed over here!

Andy has written a wonderful step-by-step guide to make this all come together for you - - - providing you follow the instructions exactly.

Yes, he mentions a "thank you" page function..and yes, you can use the identical page as long as you use exactly the same information (always point to this one page).

** Andy128 has his own Forum if you need additional assistance...find it in the Voda Lounge, under other Forums
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Sorry, yet MORE help needed over here!

Thanks a million

Comment

Working...
      X