Navigation bar sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar sizing

Can someone tell me how to make a navigation bar larger? I am using the words "Career Opportunity" on the regular size and it really doesn't fit properly. I have searched all over, looked at the videos and no luck.

Re: Navigation bar sizing

Don’t think you can make it larger. The only way I can see, is to use a Go menu style navigation bar. You can make you words as long as you like with this. (You could change the text size)

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I found that I either had to re-choose another button in the drop down list, something wider or change my font size. Yes, couldn't resize the menu bar...
      http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Yes, you can make menu bar buttons, wider or narrower, or higher or even create your own as you like them. Look how this can be done in : Custom Buttons for Nav Bar
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Unfortunaly there is always a limit in most software that’s available, & have to look at other alternative ways sometimes; I have come across it many times with lots of software. Must admit that the BV guys & girls do a great job for us beginners.
          Have a try with the Go style menu; the BV guys have added some new features.
          Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you all and especially Navaldesign! These instructions will be a great help. I appreciate all the help.

Comment

Working...
            X