Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on paying for better search results

Hi there,

Had a local company come up with a report for me on my search engine position and it was basically zero apart from a couple of engines.

Dear Paul,

Please find the attachment containing your FREE Search Engine Ranking Report based on the first 10 results pages of 40 Search Engines.

After a brief analysis of your site we can see a number of ways to greatly improve your ranking in all major search engines

T&T Web Design spe******e in low cost Search Engine Optimisation which aims to put your website in the top 10 results (page 1) in all major search engines which means more traffic through your website and ultimately more sales.

Our charge for this service is £30.00 per month for the first three months and £40.00 per month from then on, with an initial charge of £75.00 to set your site up on our system and make the necessary minor alterations to your site, you would receive a monthly report on your site's progress giving you your current position in all major search engines and we could make the necessary minor alterations needed to your website on a monthly basis to give you the best ranking possible, if you prefer to make your own alterations to your website we are happy to act as consultants for the same charge. We would still send you your monthly report plus an Optimiser Report which would contain the neccessary alterations you would need to make to your site to promote it.

I was wondering if it was worth what they are charging to make the changes I need or to be patient and hang around the boards. The site is only a few months old so maybe I am being impatient, I also don't mind paying for the alterations that may help me.

Should I leave it or maybe ask someone on here to do it for a price, just don't want to be left behind but also don't want to be ripped off.

Thanks for any advice

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: Question on paying for better search results

leave it! but thats up to you in the end but i wouldnt bother, how long have you been up and running? have you looked into the offers b.v have for you about this very similar for much less money? have you read all the posts in the forum on here abot metatags and search engines ? these are things you need to ask yourself, why pay when you can probably do it yourself by reading some posts on here especialy by bethers
    hope i have helped
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

No what offers are there?

Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

NO one can GUARANTEE first page results for the IMPORTANT terms in ALL major se's - anyone who does - is shady, IMO.

That said - you CAN work your way up by following good se optimization techniques - which you can find on this forum and in other places.

There are companies out there to help if you want help - but if they make guarantees like that one did RUN don't walk from that email or phone call.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Bethers as someone I respect on the matter I will leave it. It is very hard for me at times to follow the advise on the forum att imes as I really am a newbie at this. But I will keep away just thought I would ask.

If there is anything on the site you think I could improve then any advice would be great.

Thanks again

Paul
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Beware of anybody who promises you first page rankings. They will use completely obscure useless keywords.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X