PDA

View Full Version : Text Hyperlinks color change

Cling
05-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Hi is it possible to make text change color for instance I want to have the word enter on our index page and it will be a hyperlinkto the next page and I would like the color to change from one to another as the mouse moves over it.

Is there a way to get the text to change colour as in a rollover or do I need to use a rollover button

Thanks Gerald

racefan20
05-31-2006, 07:41 AM
You've come to the right place! The folks at VodaHost have prepared a series of free tutorials to help with questions like this. Click here (http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm)

Cling
05-31-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi thanks for the link, I did check all of the videos first but I could not find the answer, but I sorted it out I made my own rollover buttons in the two colors that I wanted and then imported into BV. Cheers Gerald

navaldesign
05-31-2006, 07:43 PM
However it is quite easy to do it directly in BV. Whan you link the text, in the link popup, select Styles, Edit Style, and add a new style as you want it. You can change Font style and colour as you wish for your mouse over effects.

Cling
05-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi thanks for the reply, the problem was I just wanted a black button with yellow text to turn to white when the mouse rolled over and there did not seem to be a simple black button in the available styles.