Text Hyperlinks color change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Hyperlinks color change

Hi is it possible to make text change color for instance I want to have the word enter on our index page and it will be a hyperlinkto the next page and I would like the color to change from one to another as the mouse moves over it.

Is there a way to get the text to change colour as in a rollover or do I need to use a rollover button

Thanks Gerald
    www.myspace.com/sonicspells
    www.clingmusic.co.uk

Re: Text Hyperlinks color change

You've come to the right place! The folks at VodaHost have prepared a series of free tutorials to help with questions like this. Click here
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hi thanks for the link, I did check all of the videos first but I could not find the answer, but I sorted it out I made my own rollover buttons in the two colors that I wanted and then imported into BV. Cheers Gerald
      www.clingmusic.co.uk

Comment

However it is quite easy to do it directly in BV. Whan you link the text, in the link popup, select Styles, Edit Style, and add a new style as you want it. You can change Font style and colour as you wish for your mouse over effects.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply, the problem was I just wanted a black button with yellow text to turn to white when the mouse rolled over and there did not seem to be a simple black button in the available styles.
          www.clingmusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X