• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting

Hello friends:

This is my new web site: www.costaricaindigenoustours.com

Re: Greeting

hi Matias

I really enjoyed your site. I am bookmarking it, so I can play it in the mornings, to wake up with the rhythm of the Caribbean and some day I might end up there to explore these beautiful islands:)

Comment

Hi matias27
      Well done, very well put together site, all the links work fine even the contact us form, might want to think about a different approach to the gallery, got a bit bored waiting for the images to fade out, most people can be a bit click happy and want to move to the next image.
      just a thought.
      great site keep it up.

Comment

Well done, your web site highlights the excitement of visiting your country and its rain forests.

Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi matias,

Well that got my toes tappin! I had to stop my self doing the limbo under the table lol...fabulous!.. just what the doctor ordered! ...I could alsmost feel those waves lapping over my feet....absolutely love the dancing **** trees and letters ....

Only a couple of little things ... you have a big sideways scroll on your front page the problem is I think... the waves banner and the flashing bar are just a little to long giving you that sideways scroll ...if they were inline with your text and you reset your page width to 800 that will fix it..hopefully ....

the other thing.and its just a personal preference, I think it would enhance your site more if you take the theme of your front page all the way through your site, instead of different coloured pages also the dark fonnt on the dark background is very hard to read

Thats it ..well done good job...right i'm going back to get some more of that good feeling your site gives out ....;o)
          Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
          http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Loved it, well done.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hello!

Your's is a very cheery and welcoming site, indeed! I agree with what has already been suggested. A few tweaks and it will be terrific! Well done and good luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Really enjoy your site. Great Job! As others have said, just a few tweeks and your there!
                Cindy
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

It is a very colorful and delightful website. I think that the only thing that could be improved on is the picture and you could fix that my using the pix program other than that it is a very good site

Comment

Working...
                  X