Help me with this please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with this please

Hi guys, as I'm new in web site techniques, I just have a question about something "that I don't use in Video editing normally", it's GIF, when I save something as a Gif file, there is a message gives me choice between normal and interlaced (this is in Photoshop), what is exactely the interlaced?

Thanks
    The Producer

Re: Help me with this please

An interlaced GIF is a GIF image that seems to arrive on your display like an image coming through a slowly-opening Venetian blind. A fuzzy outline of an image is gradually replaced by seven successive waves of bit streams that fill in the missing lines until the image arrives at its full resolution. Among the advantages for the viewer using 14.4 Kbps and 28.8 Kbps modems are that the wait time for an image seems less and the viewer can sometimes get enough information about the image to decide to click on it or move elsewhere. For users with faster connections, there is little difference in effect between an interlaced GIF and a non-interlaced GIF. Therefore, as most users are now on broadband there should be no difference in visual effect when using interlaced gif images.
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Comment

Re: Help me with this please

Great,

Thanks man, I guess you are right, no need to use it. But good information.

Thank you so much again
      The Producer

Comment

Working...
      X