X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Two Sites onto Vodahost

Hi,
    Can someone help me on this one?

I have two domain names, both have been with voda.

I have built two websites, 1st one is www.essexsurfacecleaners.co.uk and this is working well. 2nd one is www.trailerfactory.co.uk but i dont know where to upload this to? Can i upload it to my hosting account in some way, i have tried already but just mess up the www.essexsurfacecleaners.co.uk site, which i want to run seperatly, any ideas?

thanks

Jamie
    www.essexconnections.co.uk

Re: Uploading Two Sites onto Vodahost

Originally posted by Jamie01
    Hi,
    Can someone help me on this one?

I have two domain names, both have been with voda.

I have built two websites, 1st one is www.essexsurfacecleaners.co.uk and this is working well. 2nd one is www.trailerfactory.co.uk but i dont know where to upload this to? Can i upload it to my hosting account in some way, i have tried already but just mess up the www.essexsurfacecleaners.co.uk site, which i want to run seperatly, any ideas?

thanks

Jamie
    You need to go to your control panel and add trailer factory as an 'add-on' domain. When you publish - you publish to public.html/trailerfactory

You should read the tutorials before going ahead with this to ensure that you are confident in what you are doing. (follow the link below)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X