Bookmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks

I am using Bookmarks and I have a table of contents leading to each one. However, when I preview my page, it only shows the table of contents and nothing else. I have text before and after my table of contents and none of it shows up. Can anyone help?

Even when I remove the table of contents, the only thing that shows up then is the text that was before the contents.

Comment

Ref: bookmarks

Are the table of contents on the same page? It will make things easyer.

>Add bookmark / double click on it, rename i.e. "1"

>In table of contents highlight the word / then click on Link at top of tool bar

>click on bookmark, say if you have done 10 bookmarks click on the number >which corresponds to word in your table of contents.
      >when you have done this you will see that the number will appear in the url >box "#1"

>Change "Target" to Parent, this is so it'll open in the same page.

>I hope this sorts out what your problem was, here is a link to two of my >
      >pagers which I have added book marks

> http://www.nz-stroke.com/fish.html

> http://www.nz-stroke.com/Definitions.html
      Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Re:

Yes, they are on the same page. I was fiddling around with things, and I realized that it's not the bookmarks, but it's the fact that it won't let me add more than one object (table, text box, etc.) to the page. I have no idea why this is. Does anyone else?

By the way, thanks for that information anyway. Though I set up the bookmarks properly in the first place, I appreciate your willingness to help me. Thank you so much!

Comment

Can't help you there. Personally I would try remaking the page from scratch.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
          X