X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing my website

i have uploaded my pages in the file manager, how do i publish my website

Re: publishing my website

? have you got an account with voda? and what do you mean you uploaded to file manager ? whaen you finish making your index page etc you press publish at the top of your page maker this then publishes it
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I do have an account with voda, its www.superjocksandcompany.net I published my index page as well as the other pages, went to the cpanel tutorials and try to folllow the instructions, got stuck after that, how do I upload to my fpt address?

Comment

Originally posted by triniamer
        I do have an account with voda, its www.superjocksandcompany.net I published my index page as well as the other pages, went to the cpanel tutorials and try to folllow the instructions, got stuck after that, how do I upload to my fpt address?
        Your link works and all your pages seem to be there. What exactly is the problem? Please be specific.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I am so sorry,when I first checked it, it did not work, I see its working now, again I am sorry

Comment

Originally posted by triniamer
            I am so sorry,when I first checked it, it did not work, I see its working now, again I am sorry
            Hey, no worries! If your problem is solved then that's great. No need to be sorry.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

hey guys i m still gettin confused dat how 2 publish i saw tutorials but still confused after creating d home page n sub pages ...plz reply 2 me 2 my email di ....plzz

aashni_12********.com

Comment

i m having error ijn publishing ...i live in india...is it due 2 taht.....i cant get ne server vic connects ......plz tell em fast i ahve 2 publish my website by 2morow

luv ash

Comment

Post here your domain name so we can have a look. Do you have a VodaHost account?
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do i get my ip server number for publishing my website?

Comment

Originally posted by Älfer
                      How do i get my ip server number for publishing my website?
                      By setting up a hosting package with VodaHost. Once you have set up your account you will receive a welcome email with all you need to know in order to publish your site.

For more information take the tour detailed below or go to http://www.vodahost.com to place your order.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                        Post here your domain name so we can have a look. Do you have a VodaHost account?
                        my domain name is www.dashingkaranwahi.com

n yes i do have account wen i m tring 2 publish dey say password problem

luv ash

Comment

Your domain name www.dashingkaranwahi.com results as available (not registered) in whois. How did you register it (if you did) ?
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                          X