This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload prblem.

It seems that the browser cache is still loading in your website. Can you please recheck after clearing your browser cache.

OK uploading is fine but no change on the website. So out of ignorance I am asking how do I clear the browser cache in my website. I know they are not talking about the browser on my computer. That was cleared but the no change in the website and there is no change on my other devices as well.

Hey Vasili, its been awhile.

Re: Upload prblem.

Hi, please let us know the URL of the page you are trying to update so we may look at this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry for the delay. url is jcrp.org. I tried renaming the page to add the .bvp with no luck. Created a new page and name it index which gave it the .bvp extension again with no change of web page. I can see the uploaded page in control panel but there is no change in the website.
      Thanks for the assistance.

Comment

Hi, you should not rename the page, just save it, the .bvp is added automatically. Be sure that you are publishing to the correct folder as it appears to be an addon domain, you should open a ticket to verify the correct folder if you are unsure.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I must be getting old and senile, after rereading the post, your response make's sense. I will recheck for addon domain. This will be unfamiliar territory for me so I may need assistance as I go along.

Comment

I have looked through c-panel again and jcrp.org is an addon domain, it is also the only active domain. I have sent in a support ticket but I am not sure what it is that needs to be done. I have looked at the files manager but I do not see anything about addon domain files. So how do I determine where the files are being placed?

Something has just dawned on me as I looked at some files in the FTP manager, when I moved the BV files from the external drive all files has MS explorer logo on it, instead of the regular image for a page or file. I even down loaded backup files from cpanel and it also has the explorer logo and I was never able to open it. Has MS corrupted the files some how?

Comment

Please open a support ticket so we may assist you further with this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X